How can Google ads help you advance your business goals?
The use of Google Ads can have major benefits for driving online sales, in-app sales, in-person sales, and over-the-phone sales, building brand awareness, and encouraging people to consider your products and services. Advertising campaigns, then, should be geared toward the business objectives you have in mind. Advertising campaigns, then, need to be geared toward the business objectives you have.
Show relevant ads to potential customers through a variety of google ads. Additionally, you can set specific goals to increase calls to your business or drive more traffic to your website. Naturally, your ads will be more effective with these customizations.
People are more likely to find your business, similar products, and services when they search for them. By creating awareness of your brand through targeted Display Ads, Google Ads can help you advance your business goals. Through Google Ads, you can promote clicks, in-app purchases, meetings in-person, and over the phone. Google Ads can also be used to improve brand recognition and reputation management, which can lead to consumer consideration of your products and brand.
Businesses can use Google Ads to drive traffic through Google search, market their products, and make sales. Using AdWords, you can reach relevant audiences for your business in the online world.
This service is very similar to our Local services advertising service. Please consider it if you have a local service-based business.
If you’d like a quick 8 minute rundown of Google ads, check this out!
Google ads accomplish the following when performed correctly:
- Building awareness of your brand
Brand recognition is crucial. From time to time, it’s important to revisit your brand strategy and ensure that you are on the right track toward achieving brand awareness.
- Driving online, in-app, in-person, and over-the-phone, sales
Google ads can help you launch a new product, promote your business, and increase sales.
- Influencing consideration of your products and services
When running Google ads, keep in mind that they are meant to influence customers. While you can’t guarantee anything, it’s important to take advantage of the opportunity and run your ad campaigns properly.
Your advertising campaigns should center around the objectives you have for your business. Here are a few tips for using Google ads effectively:
1. Remember, Google Ads is free to set up and maintain
The platform itself is free; once you decide to advertise after creating a campaign, you’ll have to pay per chosen activity (Click, call, impression, etc..) This pay-per-click plan makes your display advertisements driven by results.
2. Target your audience with keywords, demographics, and interests
Once you’ve decided to use Google ads for your advertising platform, you’ll need to specify the type of ads you’d like to run and to whom.
For example, maybe your plumbing company only goes as far as the city of Atlanta, GA. You can specify that and determine the demographic of the ideal candidate to see your ad.
- Would you prefer to show your ad to homeowners?
- Or individuals that live in certain areas?
3. Track the success of your ads with reports on clicks, impressions, conversions
As you run your ad, you can see the results from the clicks and impressions that result. Each click onto your ad can tell you the gender of the clicker, their general location, their age, etc… This way, you can see the people that are responding to your advertisements. you can also track these things through Google Analytics
4. Test different ad formats like text ads, image ads, video ads
We’ve found that video ads do the best when it comes to eCommerce sales adn product releases. Text ads tend to work well for local services, and image ads are great for social media outlets and advertising products and services.
5. Increase visibility by adding a YouTube channel to your account
Google can also show your ads on Youtube since the partnership exists. If you have a video ad that you’d like to be delivered before or after a video someone is watching, you can set that to happen, and you’ll pay once someone watches a designated portion of the video ad.
6. Advertise on social media networks like Facebook or Twitter for increased reach
You can also come off of Google for your advertising needs. However, using other sources of advertisement can help your business to flourish without a doubt!
6 ways Google ads help you advance your business:
- Drive sales: Grow online, in-app, in-person, and over-the-phone sales
- Get leads: Boost conversions by encouraging people to take action.
- Increase website visits: Get the right people to visit your website.
- Influence consideration: Encourage people to explore your products and services.
- Build awareness: Reach a broad audience and maximize exposure.
- Promote your app: Increase installs and interactions with your app.
- Learn more here: Skillshare
Google Ads are a powerful tool for marketing your business. If you want to learn more about how they can help grow your sales, give us a call at (470)345-3647 or visit our website today! We’ll be happy to talk with you and answer any questions that may arise during the process of getting started on AdWords advertising.
We are here around the clock if you need assistance as well. Our customer success team is always there when it comes time to make adjustments in real-time based on what’s working best for your business goals and objectives.”